1. Q. Is financial aid offered at school?
A. No, financial aid is not offered at this time.
2. Q. Do you accept payment plans?
A. Yes, but all payment plans must be approved by the Director.
3. Q. Does the school have any other locations?
A. No, not at this time, but a second location is coming soon. St. Paul is the only location. Stay tuned to our Facebook page and Twitter site for updates!
4. Q. Is the CNA certification you earn in this class transferrable into college credits?
A. Yes, the CNA certification does meet state requirements, but it is up to the College you are applying to whether they will apply as transferrable credits.
5. Q. Can anyone sign up for the First Aid/CPR classes you offer?
A. Yes, we are a licensed and certified by The Red Cross.
6. Q. How long is the classroom portion?
A. Classroom time is 58 hours. (4 days/week for 3 weeks)
7. Q. How long is the clinical portion?
A. Clinical is 3 days for 6 hours a day the final week of class. ** One 2 hour day for pre-clinical orientation**
8. Q. Does Foundations Health Career Academy offer any other medical training classes besides the Certified Nursing Assistant Program, Home Health Aide and CPR/First Aide?
A: Not currently, but we will be adding other certified and accredited medical programs soon. Keep up with us on our Facebook page and Twitter for more details!
9. Q. Do you accept ESL applicants?
A. Yes, but all students are subject to brief reading exam upon registration and all class material (tests, lectures, handouts) are written and spoken in English.